Followers

Friday 15 June 2012

Too much!

I have been having trouble deciding what to post about next because there is a craft jam in my head!!  So many crafts and so little time.  If only I had just ONE more day off to get things done properly.  What I've really been wanting to do is to get out my silk screen again.  It takes so long to set it up and if you're only doing one or two prints...is it worth it?  Recently, I restocked all of the inks from work and purchased some stick-on-stencil film to make it easier.  I don't have much experience with silk screening, but would like to play around with it more.  I hope my screen is ok, since last time it was used, it was left without cleaning for a while...ahem!  Grr, not naming any names... The good thing about working in an art & craft store is being able to get supplies at a discount!  Also, as I'm sure many of you can relate, my craft area is super compact, so not much room to move around, especially with a glass of wine at your elbow!  Enough said, just have a look at this picture of where it all happens.

1 comment:

  1. I took a silk screening class at Blim a few months ago and I am dying to do some more. But time/space/money *sigh*

    ReplyDelete